in

gamerscore tracking

Last post 08-12-2006 12:31 AM by DualBrain. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-18-2006 11:56 AM

• e1bweb
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-23-2006
    • Posts 9
    • Points 189

gamerscore tracking

i dont know if this would be something anyone else would be interested in, but i was recently trying to extract my gamerscore information (games, achievements, date achieved, and pictures to go along with them) and im not advanced enough to be able to sign in with my passport and extract the data that way, through vb, so i was wondering if you could put something in this that it would show your gamerscore over time? maybe just a simple graph and then the option to export it to something so that people like me could look at indivdual games over time, when i did the most, things like that, just for kicks.

elbweb

Filed under:
    • Post Points: 37
  • 07-18-2006 8:42 PM In reply to

• Mr Rad
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-23-2006
    • Posts 3
    • Points 47

Re: gamerscore tracking

Check out this site for your gamerscore tracking:

http://gamerscorechart.com/

There are some other cool APIs available at:

http://360voice.wetpaint.com/page/API

Filed under:
    • Post Points: 5
  • 08-12-2006 12:31 AM In reply to

• DualBrain
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2006
    • Fort Worth, TX
    • Posts 271
    • Points 2,307

Re: gamerscore tracking

Because its something I'm actively working on (and will probably make it in the next release), I figured you guys wouldn't mind me teasing you with one of the major changes I'm working on... (note, the bottom portion is going to take a bit longer... but the gamerscore graph is finished - since it is pulled from GamerScoreChart.com).  Here is an early screen shot of the new Gamercard that will be coming soon to a desktop near you. ;-)

And yes... I am looking at my own gamertag. ;-)
    Cory Smith aka DualBrain
    AddressOf.com - .NET Developer Blog

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
XboxFriends is not, in no way, affiliated with Microsoft Corporation, MSN, Xbox or Xbox Live. This project is developed seperately from Microsoft and Xbox Live for the purposes of organizing games amongst your personal Xbox Live friends list and connecting you with other gamers. We will not purposefully share any personal information that you shared. Although every reasonable step is taken to protect your privacy, due to the nature of the internet, XboxFriends.com can not be held responsible for anything that may happen through the use of the XboxFriends desktop application or this website. -- Copyright (c)2004-2007, XboxFriends.com and Cory Smith. All rights reserved.