in

can't login

Last post 10-20-2006 3:09 PM by Richard. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-19-2006 9:01 PM

• SK0M
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-20-2006
    • Posts 3
    • Points 47

can't login

I don't understand, everytime I try to log in it makes it as far as intiating passport authentication and keeps glitching back a little bit on the green loading bar.  Then the error box pops up saying "System Exception [ProcessSignInAction]" and under message it says "SignIn - Process (Unexpected Action)".  I know I have the right passport and password, so what the problem?
    Filed under:
    • Post Points: 21
  • 10-20-2006 7:27 AM In reply to

• DualBrain
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2006
    • Fort Worth, TX
    • Posts 271
    • Points 2,307

Re: can't login

I appologize for any inconvenience, unfortunately all I can do is try to work through these issues due to the recent changes at Xbox.com.  I think that I've got this particular issue resolved, but won't be sure until I run it for a while.  I've uploaded it so feel free to give it a try.
    Cory Smith aka DualBrain
    AddressOf.com - .NET Developer Blog

• 10-20-2006 12:51 PM In reply to

• SK0M
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-20-2006
    • Posts 3
    • Points 47

I got version .53 but the same thing is still happening, but it is a little slower now between error boxes, like it is making more progress than before.
    • Post Points: 5
  • 10-20-2006 2:03 PM In reply to

• SK0M
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-20-2006
    • Posts 3
    • Points 47

I found the problem, you have to be logged in to xbox.com from internet explorer only, you can't be logged on from any other brower such as mozilla firefox like I was, now that I am logged in the program is great!
  • 10-20-2006 3:09 PM In reply to

• Richard
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2006
    • Saint Petersburg, FL
    • Posts 16
    • Points 224

I was just coming here to say that too.  You have to be logged in with IE right now.  Firefox is glitchy right now with the Xbox.com site.  You can also use the extension IE Tab which will use Internet Explorer to open the page in one of your Firefox tabs.  That is how I have it logged in now and it is signing in fine.
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
XboxFriends is not, in no way, affiliated with Microsoft Corporation, MSN, Xbox or Xbox Live. This project is developed seperately from Microsoft and Xbox Live for the purposes of organizing games amongst your personal Xbox Live friends list and connecting you with other gamers. We will not purposefully share any personal information that you shared. Although every reasonable step is taken to protect your privacy, due to the nature of the internet, XboxFriends.com can not be held responsible for anything that may happen through the use of the XboxFriends desktop application or this website. -- Copyright (c)2004-2007, XboxFriends.com and Cory Smith. All rights reserved.