in

nike free on sale-"I think if James can put that out of his head and get on with it, he'll be just fine."

Last post 07-05-2012 10:43 PM by sky0329. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-05-2012 10:43 PM

• sky0329
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-05-2012
    • Posts 21
    • Points 105

nike free on sale-"I think if James can put that out of his head and get on with it, he'll be just fine."

"I think if James can put that out of his head and get on with it, he'll be just fine." But, Franchitti said, it's up to Hinchcliffe alone to manage the Cheap Nike Freepressure and not let it interfere with his performance or his approach to Sunday. He has been impressed with Hinchcliffe's performance so far this season, and sees many similarities between Hinchcliffe and Moore. "One thing I've learned about James, I think he's very smart and he'll treat it like any other race,"Nike Free Run 2cheap nike free shoes But he's shown this season he's a special talent inside the car, too. Hinchcliffe has finished lower than sixth just twice in nine races this season. He has two podium Nike Free On Salefinishes, has led at least one lap in six races, started on the front row at the Indianapolis 500, and, until a pot hole in the track caused him to crash at Belle Isle last month, was the only driver in the series to complete every lap. He's fifth in the standings, only 30 points behind leader Will Power, and team owner Michael Andretti thinks Hinchcliffe's first IndyCar win is coming soon. "He's right there, right on the verge of getting that first win, and when he gets it, I really believe it's going to open the gates and he'll starting winning a lot of races," Andretti said. Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast,Nike Free Running Shoes rewritten or redistributed.
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
XboxFriends is not, in no way, affiliated with Microsoft Corporation, MSN, Xbox or Xbox Live. This project is developed seperately from Microsoft and Xbox Live for the purposes of organizing games amongst your personal Xbox Live friends list and connecting you with other gamers. We will not purposefully share any personal information that you shared. Although every reasonable step is taken to protect your privacy, due to the nature of the internet, XboxFriends.com can not be held responsible for anything that may happen through the use of the XboxFriends desktop application or this website. -- Copyright (c)2004-2007, XboxFriends.com and Cory Smith. All rights reserved.