in

cheap nike free-Chisora unimpressed with no-show Haye

Last post 07-09-2012 11:51 PM by sky0329. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-09-2012 11:51 PM

• sky0329
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-05-2012
    • Posts 21
    • Points 105

cheap nike free-Chisora unimpressed with no-show Haye

Dereck Chisora labelled David Haye a "drama queen" for failing to attend their Cheap Nike Freescheduled media conference call hyping their fight this Saturday. Their controversial heavyweight bout at Upton Park is set to be the culmination of a feud that started when Chisora and the then-retired Haye brawled following the former's WBC title loss to Vitali Klitschko in February. Chisora had his licence suspended by the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBoC), meaning the contest will Nike Free 3.0 be sanctioned by the little-known Luxembourg Boxing Federation after Haye agreed to come out of retirement. There is little love lost between the pair due to the events in Munich and the subsequent fall-out, while Haye's no-show today further irritated Chisora The 31-year-old excused his absence saying on Twitter: "Just woke up! Apparently I slept through a press media call! Hope I didn't miss out on anything interesting coming out of Del Boys mouth.." Former British and Commonwealth champion Chisora believes Haye is only capable of talking a good game but is not capable of backing it up in the ring. "David Haye is a drama queen and I don't know why more attention is being given to a drama queenNike Free Run 2 but the show must go on," said Chisora. "He's a drama queen and he wants attention so you give him more attention. I don't really care to be honest. "I'm just keeping to myself. He's the one who's gone on blogs, blogging, blogging, blogging - that's the only way he knows how to fight. "Is he a real proper boxer who gets in the ring like a true champion like he says he's the champion? No, I don't think so. "David is a talker, he's all hype. David Haye talked himself into a title fight and all he's got is talking. He's notorious. "He's into mind games but I don't play along with all the things he says. "He has to do what makes him happy but he knows what's coming." Chisora has suffered three defeats in his last four fights and is an underdog heading into the bout against former two-weight world champion Haye. However, the Zimbabwe-born fighter gained a grudging respect from the boxing community after his performances against Robert Helenius and Klitschko, with many believing he had done enough to beat the former. And Chisora is adamant that his style will upset the rhythm of Haye, who lost to WBA, WBO and IBF cheap nike free shoeschampion Wladimir Klitschko last year - a defeat he partially blamed on a broken little toe. "It's a fight. I'm not looking to box him. I want to fight, whatever the round is, I want to fight and I want to punch him," said Chisora. "David Haye does not know what he's got himself involved in, this is going to be a fight! "I'm going to be all over him like a baby's rash, he's never fought anybody like me." Chisora's manager and promoter Frank Warren concurred with his fighter's assessment, believing Haye has shown he is too passive in the past, pointing to the Londoner's majority decision win over the cumbersome Nikolay Valuev in 2009 - which earned him the WBA heavyweight title - as well as his defeat to Klitschko. "You look at what David Haye's done at heavyweight. He's done well to win, what was for me, a boring fight against Valuev," added Warren. "You're talking about a guy here who comes to fight, Dereck. "He comes to fight, he's got mobility, he's got speed and he can punch. "The first full live heavyweight in Wladimir Klitschko, he (Haye) backed off him and backed off him and I nike free shoes
    Filed under:
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
XboxFriends is not, in no way, affiliated with Microsoft Corporation, MSN, Xbox or Xbox Live. This project is developed seperately from Microsoft and Xbox Live for the purposes of organizing games amongst your personal Xbox Live friends list and connecting you with other gamers. We will not purposefully share any personal information that you shared. Although every reasonable step is taken to protect your privacy, due to the nature of the internet, XboxFriends.com can not be held responsible for anything that may happen through the use of the XboxFriends desktop application or this website. -- Copyright (c)2004-2007, XboxFriends.com and Cory Smith. All rights reserved.